Dr. Sanjiv Pravin Haribhakti is a well known, senior and qualified GI surgeon from Ahmedabad, practicing for 18 years.
At present he is Chairman, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology at Kaizen Hospital, Ahmedabad – Gujarat’s First Gastroenterology Super Speciality Hospital.
He is the First M.Ch. GI Surgeon of Western India.
He has been trained extensively at the best centre in India and abroad
– AIIMS, Delhi and SGPGIMS, Lucknow
– Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre New York
– Mayo Clinic & Cleveland Clinic USA
– Mount Sinai Hospital New York and South Korea
He has extensive experience in treating complicated patients having advanced GI Surgical Diseases. He has successfully operated on more than
– 1250 Laparoscopic Cholecystectomies
– 120 patients with Acute Severe Necrotizing Pancreatitis
– 130 patients with Lap Restorative Proctocolectomy and Ileal Pouch for Ulcerative Colitis
– 10 Laparoscopic Whipples Operation for Pancreatic & Periampullary Cancers
– 85 Colon replacements for Corrosive Strictures of Oesophagus
– 110 surgeries for Portal Hypertension
– 100 Lap Cardiomyotomy for Achalasia Cardia
– 140 Laparoscopic Fundoplication for GERD
He has to his credit 22 published papers in National and International indexed journals.
He is an avid academician and is an editor of textbook – “Haribhakti’s Surgical Gastroenterology”, and has produced “DVD Atlas of Laparoscopic GI Surgery” for surgeons. He has initiated an extensive online resource in GI surgery, www.gisurgery.info for Surgeons and Patients.
He has also designed and innovated a table mounted abdominal retractor “Haribhakti’s Self Retaining Retractor” for abdominal Surgery.
He has organized 12 National Conferences such as IASGCON 2014, ACRSICON 2007, MAS 2003, LAPGICON 2004, GIUPADATE 2005 and others.
He has been invited to 10 International and 85 National Conferences as Faculty.
|Ca Stomach and patial gastrectomy|
|Cancer of Oesophagus|
|Portal Hypertension Patho-Physiology & Clinical correlation|
|Alcohol Poisoning patient information|
|Overweight and Obesity Proven Health Risks|
|Occupational Hazards "Better Prevented than Cured"|
|Lap. Morgagni Mesh Hernioplasty for Diaphragmatic Hernia|
|Migrating Gall stone|
|Colonic perforation in Ehlers Danlos Syndrome|
|Forgetfullness is dangerous|
|Oncological emergency with rarest known sarcoma of esophagus|